Thursday, January 29, 2009

The past two weeks

So its crazy. Telsa turnned 10 months on sunday the 25th. Last week she started walking. I said Tes come here sweety and she was just standing there. Well she just started walking. It was great. I loved it, I couldnt believe it. Im so excited!!! But I know now that she will walk every where and then get into things but she already does that. HAHA. So now Tesla walks. Also she has a couple new words She likes to say "Drink Mom" and also "Me". I think its so freaking cute. The other morining she woke up and grabed her sippy cup, it didnt have anything in it so she say " drink mom", so I handed her some milk and she takes a drink and says " ah thanks". Shes just getting so smart. Ok one more thing about Telsa she tries to dress herself and she gets so mad when she cant figure out how to get things on, so she throws them and then grabs something new and tries again. Oh lol... I almost forgot, she also started saying " Bye-Bye". Its great!

Ok So something happened today that I was hoping for. The truth came out. Somebody really close to me lied to another person very close to me. So the girl that talked crap and lied to one of my bestfriends I stopped talking to. And the guy that is my bestfriend believed all the things she said, so I just stopped talking to them both because I knew the truth would come out soonier or later and it finally did today. Now he knows all of it was lies he told me sorry, I forgave him and she has to live with herself. Im glad that the truth came out. Ive been waiting for this day. And Im very happy that it happened so soon.

Today was a great day. So was the week I guess you could say. Ive been working alot, Im hoping to get caught up on my bills and get some new clothes. I should be getting my taxes back soon and I really wont to get somethings for Tesla. I love working my job isnt bad and the girls I work with are great, its like were a big family. I cant wait to go shopping... yeah Well thats pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment