Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HAHAHA Get this

So Ravon and I are having alot of problems as most of you all know. Well Im moving out the end of the month to go live with my mom until I get my own place. Im really not sure if we will get back together in the long run. Right now I can tell you we wont. Alot has happened in the last few weeks that have changed my mind about him. Well so now he is going to see his kids that live in OK, and he wants to take Tesla... WHO WILL BE ONE TOMORROW.... YUPPIE... With him. I told him no and now he is way pissed at me. I dont think she needs to go to a place she wont even remember and pluss she gets freaked out easy and I dont want her to be scared the whole time. Now maybe if I was going but Im not. I just have a bad feeling and im not letting her go. Am I wrong or crazy. I know hes a good dad and all but shes just to small. I dont know what to think. But I do know that my daughter means the world to me and Im not ganna have her away from me and being scared. I would wont to be there with her so she knows shes safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment