Sunday, March 1, 2009

IM LOOSING WEIGHT

Hey so remember how Im trying to loose weight? Well its working. Ive been working out everyday. And I have lost 17 lbs and 4 inches around my waste. Ive been also working out on my WII FIT and let me tell you... it works. I wanted to look good my the summer. But now Im making me a goal to look good by April. I would like to loose about 13 more pounds and I know that if I keep doing a good job with my working out everday and eating better than I can do it! Im so excited. And the more it starts to show that Im loosing weight and the more my body changes makes me want to work harder for my goal. I can tell when I look in the mirror now that my tummy is smaller and my arms are also. And also when I put on my pants there getting baggy and I have to tighten my belt more. Its such a GREAT feeling. Will see if I reach my goal by April. I would like to be 170-175 by then. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment